Another claim about Obama circulating on the internet concerns whether or not he is actually eligible to run for the Presidency. Once again the Obama campaign has bungled a matter that should be fairly easy to resolve by ponying up a copy of Obama’s birth certificate. Here is what first appeared at Daily Kos and is now on the Obama fear the smear site.
This is not a “Birth Certificate.” The title alone is troublesome. I am looking at the Birth Certificates for my wife and me. We were born in Missouri. The documents state, “Certificate of Live Birth.” I check my son’s, who was born in the District of Columbia. It also states, “Certificate of Live Birth.”
Barack’s campaign is offering up a “CERTIFICATION.” That’s different. A normal Certificate also includes:
1. No attending physician signature or license number
2. No address for the attending physician or hospital
3. No parent signature
4. No parent DOB or age of parent or parent place of birth.
5. Father’s race would not be “African”, that is country of origin. Race would be black or Negro (1960′s)
6. Was this a single birth or multiple birth.
7. No Registrars name or signature.
Can anyone out there in blog land come up with a copy of what a legitimate Hawaiian birth certificate circa 1960-62 would look like?
So what is Barack hiding? Can we get a straight, clear answer?